Meeting in Salt Lake City

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hi BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      As proposed at our last meeting, the next scheduled meeting of the
      BACnet Lighting Applications working group will be at the ASHRAE
      annual meeting which is being held in Salt Lake City. We are
      scheduled to meet on Sunday, June 22, 2008, from 8:30 AM – Noon, Salt
      Palace Convention Center, 151B (LL)=Lower Level. Other BACnet working
      groups will be meeting as well during the weekend. Their schedule is
      appended below.