Pete Baselici/LNA is out of the office.

  • Pete Baselici
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 12, 2008
      I will be out of the office starting 06/09/2008 and will not return until
      06/16/2008.

      I am traveling and will be in all day meetings. I will return email as I
      can.
    • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
        I will be out of the office starting 10/06/2008 and will not return until
        10/13/2008.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 28, 2009
          I will be out of the office starting 01/26/2009 and will not return until
          02/09/2009.

          I am on vacation. I will check email every other day or so. I can be
          reached by cell if necessary.
        • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 15, 2010
            I will be out of the office starting 06/13/2010 and will not return until
            06/18/2010.

            I am on vacation

            This email, and any document attached hereto, may contain
            confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
            intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
            notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
            unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
            or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly
            forbidden.
          • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
              I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2011 and will not return until
              02/04/2011.

              I am on vactation. I will be checking email some while gone.

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 11 1:02 PM
                I will be out of the office starting 03/10/2011 and will not return until
                03/16/2011.

                I will not be on email for several days.