WriteGroup and Channel Object updates

  • Rob Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      Hi All,

      I'd like to find out whether there have been any discussions related
      to DMF-032 and/or DMF-045 (WriteGroup Service & Channel Object)
      lately. Unfortunately I won't be attending meetings for a while, but
      these are great ideas that I'd like to keep track of.

      Thanks, Bob

      Bob Johnson
      Siemens Building Technologies
    • David Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008

        Bob,

        These docs are on the table for the SSPC awaiting face time.

        I would dearly like to see them move into publication mode.

        David Fisher

        PolarSoft® Inc.

        914 South Aiken Ave

        Pittsburgh PA 15232-2212