Re: [BACnetLighting] Pete Baselici/LNA is out of the office.

  • Stephen Treado
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 24, 2008
      Thanks for letting us know, Pete!
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:04 PM
      Subject: [BACnetLighting] Pete Baselici/LNA is out of the office.

      I will be out of the office starting 01/18/2008 and will not return until
      01/25/2008.

    • Pete Baselici
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 12, 2008
        I will be out of the office starting 06/09/2008 and will not return until
        06/16/2008.

        I am traveling and will be in all day meetings. I will return email as I
        can.
      • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
          I will be out of the office starting 10/06/2008 and will not return until
          10/13/2008.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 28, 2009
            I will be out of the office starting 01/26/2009 and will not return until
            02/09/2009.

            I am on vacation. I will check email every other day or so. I can be
            reached by cell if necessary.
          • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 15, 2010
              I will be out of the office starting 06/13/2010 and will not return until
              06/18/2010.

              I am on vacation

              This email, and any document attached hereto, may contain
              confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
              intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
              notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
              unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
              or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly
              forbidden.
            • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
                I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2011 and will not return until
                02/04/2011.

                I am on vactation. I will be checking email some while gone.

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 11, 2011
                  I will be out of the office starting 03/10/2011 and will not return until
                  03/16/2011.

                  I will not be on email for several days.