Pete Baselici/LNA is out of the office.

  • Pete Baselici
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 26, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting 12/22/2007 and will not return until
      12/28/2007.

      I will have limited access to email
    • Pete Baselici
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 30, 2007
        I will be out of the office starting 12/22/2007 and will not return until
        01/30/2008.
      • Pete Baselici
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 24, 2008
          I will be out of the office starting 01/18/2008 and will not return until
          01/25/2008.
        • Stephen Treado
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 24, 2008
            Thanks for letting us know, Pete!
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 12, 2008
              I will be out of the office starting 06/09/2008 and will not return until
              06/16/2008.

              I am traveling and will be in all day meetings. I will return email as I
              can.
            • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
                I will be out of the office starting 10/06/2008 and will not return until
                10/13/2008.

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 28, 2009
                  I will be out of the office starting 01/26/2009 and will not return until
                  02/09/2009.

                  I am on vacation. I will check email every other day or so. I can be
                  reached by cell if necessary.
                • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 15, 2010
                    I will be out of the office starting 06/13/2010 and will not return until
                    06/18/2010.

                    I am on vacation

                    This email, and any document attached hereto, may contain
                    confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
                    intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
                    notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
                    unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
                    or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly
                    forbidden.
                  • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
                      I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2011 and will not return until
                      02/04/2011.

                      I am on vactation. I will be checking email some while gone.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 11, 2011
                        I will be out of the office starting 03/10/2011 and will not return until
                        03/16/2011.

                        I will not be on email for several days.