Re: Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

      We met in Atlanta in September, 2007. Sorry it has taken so long to
      post the minutes from that meeting. They have also been sent to the
      BACnet committee as LA021.doc.

      BACnet - Lighting Applications Working Group
      Meeting Minutes
      September 18, 2007
      Georgia Tech, Room 127A
      Atlanta, Georgia

      1.Opening remarks â€" working group (8:30AM)
      2.Circulation of attendance sheet, and introduction of those present

      Name, Affiliation
      David Fisher, Polarsoft
      Steve Karg, The Watt Stopper
      Bob Johnson, Siemens Building Technology
      Roland Laird, Reliable Controls
      Bill Swan, Honeywell
      Robert Hick, Leviton
      Sharon Dinges, Trane
      Pete Baselici, The Watt Stopper

      3.Meeting role assignments
      time keeper: David Fisher
      scribe - Robert Hick
      non-agenda item attendant - Bob Johnson
      4.Approval of the minutes from the previous meeting.
      5.Discussion and approval of the agenda for this meeting.
      6.Liaison updates (NEMA, IESNA, DALI)

      Robert Hick reported on activities of NEMA and IEC.

      NEMA was in the final stages of a co-funded project with the
      California Energy Commission to demonstrate the NEMA 243 DALI
      protocol. Prototypes have been built and site selection is pending.

      IEC is drafting a new IEC 62386 DALI protocol standard to replace
      original IEC 60929 E.4 version:

      Digital Addressable Lighting Interface â€" Part 100 General Requirements
      62386-101: System
      62386-102: Control Gear
      62386-103: Control Devices

      Digital Addressable Lighting Interface â€" Part 200 Particular
      Requirements for Control Gear
      62386-201: Fluorescent Lamps
      62386-202: Emergency Lighting
      62386-203: HID Lamps
      62386-204: Low Voltage Halogen Lamps
      62386-205: Incandescent Lamps
      62386-206: Conversion into D.C. Voltage
      62386-207: LED Modules
      62386-208: Switching Function
      62386-209: Colour Control
      62386-210: Sequencer
      62386-211: Optical Control

      Digital Addressable Lighting Interface â€" Part 300 Particular
      Requirements for Control Devices
      62386-301: XML Operation
      62386-302: 24-bit forward frame â€" NEMA 243 protocol

      It was proposed that after SSPC-135-2004 Addendum i passes public
      review, an Addendum H clause H.X Using BACnet with DALI will need to
      be drafted. Robert Hick volunteered to write the draft.

      7.Review SSPC-135-2004 Addendum i PPR2
      Unresolved comments were reviewed as follows:

      Comment 5-2 Power failure and Null
      After discussion it was decided to reword 12.30 to allow option for
      Null to represent physical value prior to power failure as local matter.

      Comment 3-3 Present_Value as real is overkill
      After discussion it was decided to keep Present_Value as is.

      Comment 3-4 Change name of Progress_Value
      After discussion it was decided to keep the name Progress_Value as is.

      Comment 3-12 Elapsed_Active_Time changed to hours
      It was discussed that lighting periods may be less then an hour, such
      as with occupancy sensing and hours may easily derived from seconds.
      After discussion it was decided to keep Elapsed_Active_Time as seconds.

      Comment 3-15 Extending BO Object
      A lengthy discussion ensued concerning the justification to overload
      the BO object. It was decided that there were several options.
      1. Keep the LO Object as is and Overload BO as proposed
      2. Keep the LO Object and add properties suggested for BO â€" Cut_In/out
      3. Keep the LO Object as is and create BLO object
      4. Look at subclassing â€" profiles

      It was decided to add properties to represent Cut_In / Cut_Out (or
      equivalent names) to the LO object and abandon the proposal to
      overload BO.

      Comment 3-16 Min on/off time
      After discussion it was decided that min on and off time should be a
      local matter determined by the lighting load type and to not add
      minimum on and off time properties.

      Review of changes to 135-i-ppr2
      Added more detailed description to introduction
      Removed “Allowable”
      Added Cut_In Cut_Out properties, allow with Min_PV

      Discussion about what happens if the BO changes are withdrawn?
      Use strikeouts and only changes are open for comment or resubmit
      complete revised document for new round of comment?

      8.LA-WG proposal discussion / resolution via consensus

      DMF-043.2 Channel Object
      After reviewing and discussing changes, it was decided to accept the
      proposal and send to SSPC

      DMF-032 WriteGroup service
      After discussion it was decided to make the following changes
      Write_Priority â€" Required
      Fix Group Number â€" unsigned 32
      Send to SSPC as DMF-032.5

      Color and associated properties for lighting.
      Discussion about how to define color. Is RGB appropriate? What about
      CIE x,y coordinates. Color temperature?
      It was noted the IEC Dali committee has done a lot of work on defining
      load types in draft IEC62386 to include color changing devices and
      automated light fixtures. Robert H will seek permission to share
      these draft documents for discussion.

      Robert also noted that Leviton has produced definitions for almost
      every automated light fixture and agreed to seek permission to share
      that information.

      Further discussion should take place via email / group discussion
      board prior to next meeting.

      Additional Meeting Discussion
      The remainder of the meeting was spent crafting the text to be used
      for Addendum i PPR2 changes. The Addendum i PPR2 draft will be posted
      on the Yahoo! Groups website for review prior to SSPC 135 committee
      meeting in January, 2008.

      9.Discussion of Non-Agenda Items
      10.Schedule for future meetings.
      The group plans to meet at the next ASHRAE/SSPC meeting in New York in
      January. The date and time of the meeting will be determined at a
      later date.
      11.Adjournment

      Meeting minutes respectfully submitted by Robert Hick. Edits by Steve
      Karg.
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2008
        Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

        We are scheduled to meet in the Room 127B of Building# 175 Technology
        Square Research Building (TSRB) in Atlanta, Georgia, from 8:30 AM to
        Noon on Monday, September 15, 2008, and also in Room 127A from 8:30
        AM to Noon on Thursday, September 18, 2008. Other working groups will
        be meeting as well during the week.

        LA-WG current agenda items:

        1. Review the responses from SSPC-135-2004 Addendum i PPR2. Develop
        the revised text for SSPC-135-2004 Addendum i PPR3 for the third
        public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.

        2. Discuss proposed Color for lighting (DMF-051, DMF-054).

        3. Discuss proposed Addendum H clause H.X Using BACnet with DALI.

        Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
        items to this list.

        The WattStopper
        ---------------------------------------
        SSPC 135 Working Group Meeting
        Rooms 127 A&B
        Building# 175
        Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
        Georgia Tech
        85 5th St NW
        Atlanta, Georgia
        http://gtalumni.org/campusmap/campusmap.php?section=6

        Georgia Tech Contact:
        Donald Alexander
        Institute Engineer
        Manager Facilities Engineering
        955 Fowler St. NW
        Atlanta, Ga. 30332-0410
        Tel: 404-894-4235, Fax: 404-894-8188
        don.alexander@...

        Hotel:
        Courtyard by Marriott
        http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlmn-courtyard-atlanta-midtown-georgia-tech/

        1132 Techwood Drive
        Atlanta, Georgia 30318 USA
        Phone: +1-404-607-1112
        Fax: +1-404-607-1020

        Block: "bacbaca"
        Rate: $109.00 + tax
        On-site parking: Free
        Internet: Free
        Reservations must be made before September 1st.
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
          Hello Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

          The Lighting Applications working group met in Atlanta, Georgia, on
          Monday, September 15, 2008, on Thursday, September 18, 2008. Here are
          the minutes, which are also submitted as LA026-1.doc to the SSPC-135
          BACnet committee chair.

          BACnet - Lighting Applications Working Group
          Meeting Minutes

          September 15, 2008 and September 18, 2008
          Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
          Georgia Institute of Technology
          Atlanta, Georgia

          Agenda
          1.Opening remarks – by Steve Karg (8:30AM)
          2.Circulation of attendance sheet, and introduction of those present

          Name, Affiliation
          David Fisher, Polarsoft
          René Kälin, Siemens
          Steve Karg, The Watt Stopper / Legrand
          David Ritter, Delta Controls
          Duane King, Lithonia Lighting
          Dana Peterson, Johnson Controls
          Pete Baselici, The Watt Stopper / Legrand
          Robert Hick, Leviton

          3.Meeting role assignments
          time keeper - David Fisher
          scribe - Robert Hick (Monday), Steve Karg (Thursday)
          non-agenda item attendant - Duane King
          4.Minutes from the previous meeting and agenda were approved
          5.Discussion and approval of the agenda for this meeting.
          6.Liaison updates (NEMA, IESNA, DALI) - none
          7.Discussion of SSPC-135-2004 Addendum i PPR2 41 comments (Thursday)
          Steve introduced LA025-1 – Addendum I PPR2 Response Discussions with
          Commenter 0002
          It was decided that further dicussions on PPR2 would be tabled until
          Thursdays meeting
          8.Discuss Addendum H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
          Robert presented proposal RLH-001-1 and a discussion ensued
          Main Points:
          Format needs to be in accepted style – Steve forwarded style document.
          Should annex be limited to LO, or should it cover AO,BO also? –
          consensus was to cover AO and BO also.
          What about scenes? – Recommend the Multistate Value Object
          Consistent use of terminology
          Need to clarify DALI Variable ranges
          Read of PV should refer to 19.2
          Discussed issues with group addressing
          Progress value may be retrieved or calculated by gateway – local matter
          Ramp-to may be achieved indirectly
          Major discussion about how to use priority array with lighting
          commands in LO object– David will review and suggest solution
          Robert agreed to make revisions by the end of Sept.

          9.Discuss Color and associated properties proposed for lighting
          (DMF-051, DMF-054). David Fisher presented DMF-054-2
          A discussion ensued about having multiple definitions for color (xy, rgb, Tc)
          It was decided that the only color definition should be xy.
          It was also decided that xy should be represented as a sequence of type REAL
          David agreed to revise his proposal.

          Adjournment of Monday Session

          10.Discussion of SSPC-135-2004 Addendum i PPR2 41 comments (Thursday)

          Reviewed comment 0002-004. Discussion of Resolution property in LO.
          Could add property, but add text that talks about non-linear curve in
          DALI or other output.
          [Karg] What about Ramping as we have defined it in LO? DALI is steps
          per seconds, and is non-linear.
          Response: Accept - optional property will be added.

          Reviewed comment 0002-006. Discussed proposed text for
          Power_On_Value. We didn't agree that it was better. David Fisher
          made the case that the device may not be a gateway in the case where
          the controller is communicating to the dimmer via I2C or SPC rather
          than direct microcontroller pin control, and that this property would
          be valuable in those non-gateway applications. We agree to Reject
          this comment, except as noted, and name the Power_On_Value to
          Remote_Power_On_Value and Remote_ System_Failure_Value.

          The use of the BACnet Lighting Output object in both DALI-like and
          non-DALI remote applications has been discussed in our working group
          and as comments to our first public review of this object. We will
          rename the property to clearly convey the intended use.

          Reviewed the remaining 0002 comment which were resolved.

          Reviewed comments from 0005.

          On_Delay, Off_Delay. Priority threshold, priority bit string, or
          Priority 6 mechanism? On_Delay really has no use cases for us.
          Reject, except as noted: On reflection, the functionality of on delay
          is no longer necessary in this object. Therefore, On_Delay will be
          removed from this object.

          Reviewed STK-024 (Priority 6 Blink Warn solution for BO/BV), and feel
          that this could be modified for LO object by referring to the
          Binary_Present_Value. This would eliminate the Blink Priority
          Threshold.

          Reviewed 0005-003 and 0005-004, and discussed Watts versus Kilowatts
          and REAL versus unsigned. We decided to leave the responses as
          written.

          Reviewed 0005-005. David Ritter agreed to be resolved on the response
          as written.

          Reviewed 0005-006. We changed our response to be: Reject.
          It is difficult to be interoperable and represent the dimmest lighting
          level using the smallest REAL number greater than 0. We decided to
          use the value of 1.0 to represent the dimmest value to eliminate the
          issue. This prevents the values 0.0 to 1.0 to be used for the
          Min_Pres_Value and Max_Pres_Value.

          Reviewed 0005-007: We kept the Reject response, but changed the wording.
          The use of the BACnet Lighting Output object in both DALI-like and
          non-DALI remote applications has been discussed in our working group
          and as comments to our first public review of this object. These
          properties are required to make these configuration values network
          visible in a standard way when used with remote applications.

          Reviewed 0005-008, 009, 010, 011, 012, 013: We kept the responses as written.

          Reviewed 0005-014: Reject, except as noted. Changed the response wording to:
          DMF-011, the Lighting Output object proposal, had the time properties
          defined as Unsigned for 9 revisions, until discussion in the SSPC-135
          committee changed the properties to REAL prior to voting the proposal
          out for publication. This was the general consensus of the majority
          of the committee, even though there may have been a few companies that
          preferred to use something else. On reflection the LA-WG agrees that
          unsigned milliseconds is preferable. The use of REAL opens the door to
          negative numbers and ambiguous resolution requirements. For these
          reasons we will change back to unsigned milliseconds with explicit
          qualification of resolution requirements.

          We are also removing On_Delay property, as we cannot see a use case for it.

          Reviewed 0005-015,016: We kept the responses as written.

          Reviewed 0005-017:
          The language in the Elapsed_Active_Time property will be clarified.

          Reviewed 0005-018,017: We kept the responses as written.

          11.Develop the revised text for SSPC-135-2004 Addendum i PPR3 for the
          third public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.

          David Fisher agreed to revise the text for PP3 by the end of November.

          12.Discuss Color and associated properties proposed for lighting
          (DMF-054). David Fisher presented DMF-054-3

          DAY2 - 8:30-9:30: Fisher revised DMF-054:
          [Karg] ASN.1 for XYColor should not have REAL range of 0-9999, use
          0-1. Also change 12.x 3rd paragraph reference.
          [Ritter] Progress_Color should be required if Present_Color is supported.
          [Fisher] Added color and level to GOTO LEVEL command. Change GOTO
          LEVEL to GOTO.
          [Ritter] What about writes to parameters that are optional but not
          present? Error code?
          [Fisher] That should already be addressed in Lighting Output object.
          Present_Value: Writes to Present_Value of values below 0 or above 100
          shall cause a Result(-) to be returned with an error class of PROPERTY
          and an error code of VALUE_OUT_OF_RANGE.
          Lighting_Command: If Lighting_Command is written with a value that
          specifies an unsupported operation, the write shall fail and a
          Result(-) returned with an error class of PROPERTY and an error class
          of OPTIONAL_FUNCTIONALITY_NOT_SUPPORTED.
          [Fisher] What happens with fade and you don't send a level? Added to
          Non-Agenda Items.

          13.Applications Working Group (AP-WG) request for Lighting
          Applications (Thursday)

          We were asked by the Applications working group to review our needs
          for any Applications Interfaces for Lighting. Here are the items that
          would make for interesting and useful interfaces.
          a) Scheduled occupancy for a room containing one or more Lighting
          Outputs, one or more occupancy sensors, and one or more daylighting
          sensors.
          b) Daylighting with open or close loop sensors
          c) Room Combination
          d) Scene control

          David Fisher presented his white paper about Lighting Control in BACnet.

          14.Discussion of Non-Agenda Items
          15.Schedule for future meetings.
          The group plans to meet at the next SSPC meeting in Chicago, Illinois,
          in January, 2008. The date and time of the meeting will be determined
          at a later date.
          16.Adjournment

          Meeting minutes respectfully submitted by Robert Hick (Monday) and
          Steve Karg (Thursday).
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 21, 2009
            Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

            We are scheduled to meet on Tuesday, November 10, 2009, from 8am to
            5pm, in Room 127B of Building# 175: Technology Square Research
            Building (TSRB) at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia.

            The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Thursday, November
            12, 2009. Other BACnet working group meetings will be held on Monday,
            Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (November 9-13).

            LA-WG agenda items:

            1. SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR4 revision
            Develop the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the fourth
            public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
            2. Discuss Addendum H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
            3. Discuss BACnet Schedule for Dawn Dusk (removed from 2008 Addendum W)
            4. IESNA Computer Committee XML standard for photosensors - BACnet
            applicability?
            5. Discuss Lighting Application BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions.

            Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
            items to this list.

            The Watt Stopper / Legrand
            ---
            SSPC 135 Working Group Meeting
            Rooms 127 A&B
            Building# 175
            Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
            Georgia Tech
            85 5th St NW
            Atlanta, Georgia
            http://gtalumni.org/campusmap/campusmap.php?section=6

            Georgia Tech Contact:
            Donald Alexander
            Institute Engineer
            Manager Facilities Engineering
            955 Fowler St. NW
            Atlanta, Ga. 30332-0410
            Tel: 404-894-4235, Fax: 404-894-8188
            don.alexander@...

            Hotel:
            Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
            800 Spring Street NW
            Atlanta, GA 30308
            (404) 347-9440
            To book rooms, use this reservations link
            http://www.secure-res.com/res/vn3/cglogin.aspx?hotelid=2871&rlog=957
            Group Reservation Password: bacnet1109

            Rate: $99.00 + tax
            Reservations must be made before October 6th.
          • Joerg Broeker
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 24, 2009
              Hi Steve & all the rest of the BACnet Lighting Working Group!

              Unfortunately I will not have the possibility to attend. Nevertheless I would like to follow the proceedings of this group. Are there any relevant documents (meeting notes, addenda drafts) I might want to have a look at?

              Further, are you aware that (at least in Europe) the DALI standard is currently enhanced/updated? Firstly it is move to a standard of its own (IEC 62386). Then it defines different types of control gear besides fluorescent ballasts (e.g. low voltage halogen, led, emergency lights, etc.). Finally it will define other device classes (control devices, sensors, ...). Might be something to take into account for Addendum H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI".

              Best regards,

              Jörg

              --
              Joerg Broeker
              LOYTEC electronics GmbH

              Networks under control!
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 24, 2009
                Hello Jörg,

                > Are there any relevant documents (meeting notes, addenda drafts) I might want to have a look at?

                I posted the agenda, meeting minutes, Addendum 2008-i PPR3 and
                Atlanta/Working Groups/LA-WG/" folder. Access to the server is at:
                ftp://ftp.bacnet.org/
                login: SSPC
                pass: 135

                We have not completed a Addendum 2008-i PPR4 draft yet. If it is
                completed before the meeting then it will be posted.

                > Further, are you aware that (at least in Europe) the DALI standard is currently enhanced/updated?

                Yes. Robert Hick (Leviton) and Rick Leinen (Leviton) have been giving
                our working group updates on the progress of the IEC/NEMA DALI
                standard, and they drafted the Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with
                DALI".

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 14, 2010
                  Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

                  We are scheduled to meet on Tuesday, October 26, 2010, from 8am to
                  noon, and Wednesday, October 27, 2010, from 8am to 5pm, in Room 133 of
                  Building# 175: Technology Square Research Building (TSRB) at Georgia
                  Tech in Atlanta, Georgia.

                  The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Thursday, October
                  28, 2009 and Friday, October 29, 2010. Other BACnet working group
                  meetings will be held on Monday,
                  Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (October 25-28).

                  LA-WG agenda items:

                  1. SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR5 revision
                  - Complete the comment responses from PPR4.
                  - Develop the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the fifth
                  public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.

                  2. Discuss Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"

                  Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
                  items to this list.

                  The Watt Stopper
                  ---
                  SSPC 135 Working Group Meeting
                  Rooms 133/134
                  Building# 175
                  Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
                  Georgia Tech
                  85 5th St NW
                  Atlanta, Georgia
                  http://gtalumni.org/campusmap/campusmap.php?section=6

                  Georgia Tech Contact:
                  Donald Alexander
                  Institute Engineer
                  Manager Facilities Engineering
                  955 Fowler St. NW
                  Atlanta, Ga. 30332-0410
                  Tel: 404-894-4235, Fax: 404-894-8188
                  don.alexander@...

                  Hotel:
                  Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
                  800 Spring Street NW
                  Atlanta, GA 30308
                  (404) 347-9440
                  Rate: $119.00 + tax
                  Reservations should be made before September 24th.

                  To book rooms, use this reservations link:
                  http://www.secure-res.com/res/vn3/cglogin.aspx?hotelid=2871&rlog=957&pd=bacnet1010

                  You can also access the BACnet reservations link by logging on to the
                  hotel website www.gatechhotel.com , clicking on the button “Group
                  Booking” and entering the group password – “bacnet1010”
                  or call the hotel directly by calling (800) 706-2899 or (404) 838-2100.
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 8, 2011
                    Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

                    We are scheduled to meet on Tuesday, October 25, 2011, from 8:30am to
                    12:20pm, in Room 133/134 of Building# 175: Technology Square Research
                    Building (TSRB) at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia.

                    We are also scheduled to meet on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, from
                    8:30am to 12:20pm, in Room 133 of Building# 175: Technology Square
                    Research Building (TSRB) at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia.

                    The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Thursday, October
                    27, 2011. Other BACnet working group meetings will be held on Monday,
                    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (October 24-28, 2011).

                    LA-WG agenda items:

                    1. SSPC-135-2010 Addendum i PPR5 comment responses (if any)
                    2. Discuss the following proposals which are currently on-hold:
                    RLH-001-3b – Annex H “Using BACnet with DALI”
                    STK-021-1 – Lighting BIBB
                    DMF-047 – Theatrical Lighting Object
                    DMF-054 – Adding color to the Lighting Object
                    STK-024 – Blink Warning in Binary objects
                    DMF-028 – Famous Times
                    STK-025 – Binary threshold for lighting outputs

                    Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
                    items to this list.

                    Watt Stopper
                    ---
                    SSPC 135 Working Group Meeting
                    Rooms 133, 134, and Auditorium
                    Building# 175
                    Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
                    Georgia Tech
                    85 5th St NW
                    Atlanta, Georgia
                    http://gtalumni.org/campusmap/campusmap.php?section=6

                    Georgia Tech Contact:
                    Donald Alexander
                    Institute Engineer
                    Manager Facilities Engineering
                    955 Fowler St. NW
                    Atlanta, Ga. 30332-0410
                    Tel: 404-894-4235, Fax: 404-894-8188
                    don.alexander@...

                    Airport:
                    Served by Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
                    http://www.atlanta-airport.com/

                    Hotel:
                    Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
                    800 Spring Street NW
                    Atlanta, GA 30308
                    (404) 347-9440

                    Rate: $125.00 + tax
                    Reservations should be made before September 23th.

                    To book rooms, use this reservations link:
                    http://www.secure-res.com/res/vn3/cglogin.aspx?hotelid=2871&rlog=957&pd=bacnet1011

                    You can also access the BACnet reservations link by logging on to the
                    hotel website www.gatechhotel.com , clicking on the button “Group
                    Booking” and entering the group password – "bacnet1011"

                    Both non-smoking King and Two Queen bedding accommodations have been
                    blocked for this group. Please note that all guestrooms are
                    nonsmoking. For any other requests or inquiries, please enter this
                    information within the appropriate request boxes during the
                    reservations process or call the hotel directly by calling (800)
                    706-2899 or (404) 838-2100.
                    Hotel reservation’s hours are Monday through Friday 8am-7pm; Saturday 9am-5pm.