135-2004-Add-i-CommentTracking Document

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 3:32 PM
      Hi BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      I am trying something new. Google has the ability to allow
      collaboration on documents, so I put a 135-2004 Addendum i Comment
      Tracking sheet online. I don't know how well it will work, but it
      might be a good thing if it does work.

      Please help by suggesting appropriate preliminary responses to the
      comments that we received.

      The document I've shared is called "135-2004-Add-i-CommentTracking-1":
      http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddhf3vrn_4cmz42v&invite=fqtw4bq

      It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs &
      Spreadsheets. To open this document, just click the link above. Edit
      the column marked "Response Concept" if you have an idea for a
      response to the comment.

      If you are unable to edit the document, just post your Response
      Concept to this e-mail message along with the comment number.