Plug-Fest

  • Joerg Broeker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2007
      Hi all,

      any idea when & where this years plug-fest will take place?

      Best regards,

      Jörg

      --
      Joerg Broeker
      LOYTEC electronics GmbH

      Networks under control!
      LOYTEC and NEC Electronics Join Forces in Building Automation!
    • Carl Neilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2007

        The date and location of the 2007 BTL Interoperability Workshop has not yet been announced but it will most likely occur in October.

        Regards,
        Carl Neilson

        jbroeker@loytec. com
        www.loytec.com
        Phone: +43-1-4020805- 0
        FAX: +43-1-4020805- 99

        Networks under control!
        LOYTEC and NEC Electronics Join Forces in Building Automation!

      • Swan, Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2007

          Jörg,

          The BIG-EU plugfest will be October 29th and 30th.  I have not seen anything stating where, but in previous years it’s been at WSPLab in Stuttgart .

          Bill Swan

            Chair, SSPC 135 (BACnet)

            Alerton/Honeywell

            Redmond WA USA

          any idea when & where this years plug-fest will take place?

          Best regards,

          Jörg

          --
          Joerg Broeker