status report

  • Stephen J. Treado
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2001
      I have tried to summarize where the group stands regarding our efforts to develop the lighting control capabilities of BACnet.  I would encourage any comments/additions/revisions to this document, and look forward to a productive meeting in Cincinnati.
    • Karg, Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2001
        Hi Steve,

        > I have tried to summarize where the group stands
        > regarding our efforts to develop the lighting
        > control capabilities of BACnet. I would encourage
        > any comments/additions/revisions to this document,
        > and look forward to a productive meeting in Cincinnati.

        Very nice summary, and good reading for anyone wanting to come up to speed
        on BACnet Lighting.

        Comments:
        Under "Key Lighting Control Functions," I would have added the concept of a
        timeout to #10, since it is a common function.

        10> Turn on a specific group of lights for cleaning or after hours, and
        automatically relinquish after a period of time.

        Thanks for the contribution, and see you in Cincinnati!

        Steve

        Steve Karg
        Senior Engineer
        Lithonia Lighting, ESG