DMF-019 - lighting output behaviors

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hello BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      Today in the SSPC BACnet committee meeting we discussed DMF-019.
      DMF-019 creates a package of properties that provide blink warning
      lighting output behavior that can be mapped onto a BO or BV object type.

      The committee decided that DMF-019 needed updated to match the
      blink-warn features of the approved DMF-011 Lighting Output object.
      David Fisher of Polarsoft agreed to make those changes for the SSPC
      meeting in Dallas in January, 2007.

      We discussed the Power property while discussing DMF-019. The Power
      property is common to DMF-019 and DMF-011. The SSPC decided to align
      the Power property with the recently published Full_Duty_Baseline
      property of the Load Control object. The Full_Duty_Baseline property is
      of type REAL and has the units of Kilowatts. DMF-011 was updated and
      was voted out for public review by the SSPC committee (12-0-2).