78Meeting in Germantown, Maryland

    Mar 14, 2005
      Hi Lighting Applications Working Group!

      As suggested in our last meeting, our next scheduled meeting will be
      at the interim SSPC meeting, which is being held at Montgomery College
      Germantown Campus. Other working groups will be meeting as well.

      Our hosts are arranging for a block of rooms at the nearby Hampton
      Inn; the details will be posted when they are ready.

      The meeting schedule is as follows:
      Mon 4/25: 8A - 5P BTL-WG HTSC 216

      Tue 4/26: 8A - 5P LSS-WG (1) HSS 007
      8A - 12N BTL-WG HTSC 216
      1P - 5P MSTP-WG HTSC 216

      Wed 4/27: 8A - 12N NS-WG HTSC 216
      8A - 12N AP-WG HSS 007
      1P- 5P XML-WG HTSC 216

      Thu 4/28: 8A - 5P LSS-WG (2) HSS 007
      8A - 12N OS-WG (1) HTSC 216
      1P - 5P LA-WG HTSC 216
      1P - 5P UI-WG HTSC Lobby

      Fri 4/29: 8A - 12N OS-WG (2) HTSC 216

      Please let Bill Swan <mailto:Bill.Swan@...> know if you plan
      on attending, so he can come up with a rough head count in advance.

      ------------------
      Preliminary agenda
      ------------------

      Lighting Applications Working Group
      BACnet working groups interim meetings
      HT Globe Hall
      Montgomery College, Germantown Campus
      Germantown, Maryland

      The Lighting Applications working group will meet from 1 PM Thursday,
      April 28th until 5 PM, in HTSC 216 of HT Globe Hall.

      Thursday, April 28, 2005.
      ---------------
      1.Opening remarks (1:00 pm - 5 minutes)
      2.Circulation of attendance sheet. Introduction of those present.
      (1:05 pm - 5minutes)
      3.Meeting role assignments (1:10 pm - 5minutes)
      time keeper
      scribe
      non-agenda item attendant
      4.Approval of the minutes from the previous meeting. (1:15 pm - 5
      minutes)
      5.Discussion and approval of the agenda for this meeting. (1:20 pm -
      5 minutes)
      6.Liason reports. (1:25 pm - 5 minutes)
      7.LA-WG proposal discussion / resolution via consensus (1:30 pm - 3.5
      hours)
      * DMF-028-2 - offset in weekly schedule
      * Speed of lighting control on the wire
      -- Broadcast group write of mode
      -- Fast unconfirmed broadcast write service
      8.Break (2:30 pm - 7 minutes)
      9.Break (3:30 pm - 7 minutes)
      10.Break (4:30 pm - 7 minutes)
      11.Discussion of Non-Agenda Items (4:37pm - 13 minutes)
      12.Schedule and agenda for future meetings.(4:50pm - 10 minutes)
      13.Adjournment (5:00pm)
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic