7Meeting at ASHRAE in Cincinnati

  • Karg, Steve
    May 18, 2001
      Hi Lighting Group!

      The 2001 ASHRAE Annual Meeting is being held in Cincinnati, June 23-27,
      2001. The Lighting Applications working group has been given some time to
      meet on Saturday, June 23, 1-5 PM - Millennium (formerly Regal Hotel. Hotel
      changed names in April)/Colonnade B room. We could meet at other times as
      well, but there may not be any rooms available.

      You are also invited to attend the other BACnet (SSPC 135) meetings, as well
      as other ASHRAE meetings. Complete details are available from:
      http://www.ashrae.org/frame.asp?MEET/annual21.htm
      and
      http://www.ashrae.org/MEET/TC_CinMtg_Final2.pdf

      We will discuss/critique/enhance the straw Lighting Object that I have been
      drafting (attached), and how to do groups and scenes. We can also use this
      list to discuss these things.

      Please let me know if you can or cannot attend the meeting in Cincinnati (so
      we can handle logistics). Those who are unable to attend are welcome to
      submit comments/ideas in writing to me at least a day or so prior to the
      meeting.

      See you there!

      Steve
      Steve Karg