69Re: [BACnetLighting] Meeting in Orlando, Florida

    Feb 2, 2005
      Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group!

      Attached are the files that we will be discussing at Grosvenor Resort in
      Salons X/XI in Orlando, Florida at 8am on Sunday, February 6, 2005.
      Thank you for your hard work, David!

      DMF-019-4 revised to clarify use-case for BV with Lighting Blink
      Warning feature

      DMF-028-2 revised proposal for Famous and Reference Time in Schedules

      DMF-030-1 a new proposal for broadcast WriteGroup service and
      ControlGroup object that comes out of Lighting WG discussions

      I have also uploaded these files in PDF format to the files section of
      our Yahoo!Group, and they should also be available in Word format on the
      SSPC ftp server at ftp.bacnet.org in the LA-WG folder of the Orlando
      meeting folder.

      See you Sunday!

      http://kargs.net/