68Meeting in Orlando, Florida

    Jan 7, 2005
      Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group!

      The winter meeting of SSPC 135 will be held at Grosvenor Resort,
      1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, on February 5-7,
      2005.

      The Lighting Applications working group will meet from 8 AM Sunday,
      February 6th until 10am. We will meet in Salons X/XI of the Grosvenor
      Resort.

      The Grosvenor Resort is approximately 17 miles from the Orlando
      International Airport. Take 528 West to I-4 West towards Walt Disney
      World. Get off at Exit 68, turn right to second light, Hotel Plaza;
      turn left and go to end. On Buena Vista Drive, turn right and their
      sign is on the right.

      Our Agenda will cover the following items:
      1. Review language in DMF-019-03 that clarifies the use case for BV in
      addition to BO.
      2. Scheduling of Famous Times (Dawn,Dusk) DMF-028-2
      3. Speed of lighting control on the wire
      3a. Broadcast group write of mode.
      3b. Fast unconfirmed broadcast write service

      Send any additional LA-WG agenda items to this list.

      Lighting Applications Working Group
      770-860-3741 (work)
      770-262-3095 (cell)
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic