54Re: Working Group Meeting

    Jan 16, 2004
      Hi Lighting Applications working group!

      > I will try to publish an agenda for our meeting soon.

      Lighting Applications Working Group
      ASHRAE Winter Meeting, Anaheim, California
      Anaheim Marriot in the Marriott Salon K
      Sunday, January 25, 2004
      ==================
      1.Opening remarks (8:30 a.m.)
      2.Attendance sheet and introduction of those present
      3.Approval of the minutes from the previous meeting.
      4.Approval of the agenda for this meeting.
      5.Completion of the proposed Lighting Output Object (STK-001-2-draft).
      6.Discussion of the Schedule Object deficiency (Jon Williamson,Dave
      Robin)
      7.Discussion of Warning Blink for Lighting (STK-011-2)
      8.Discussion of Multiplexer Object proposal (STK-004)
      9.Schedule for future meetings.
      10.Adjournment

      "LA-WG: Lighting Applications
      This group will research, draft, and propose additions to the BACnet
      standard to support the requirements of lighting control applications.
      They will work in cooperation with the NEMA Lighting Control Council,
      and the Illumination Engineering Society Controls Committee."
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic