53Working Group Meeting

  • SKarg@Lithonia.com
    Dec 17, 2003
      Hi Lighting Applications working group!

      We are scheduled to meet at 8:30 am on Sunday January 25, 2004, in
      Anaheim, California at the Anaheim Marriot in the Marriott Salon K
      room. This meeting is happening during the ASHRAE winter meeting and
      before the AHR Expo - details of which can be found at:
      http://www.ashrae.org/template/MeetingLinkLanding/category/1718
      and http://www.ahrexpo.com/

      I will try to publish an agenda for our meeting soon.

      I am flying into John Wayne/Orange County Airport,
      www.ocair.com (SNA), and will be arriving Jan 22, 2004 (for BTL-WG
      meetings) and leaving Jan 29, 2004 (after AHR Expo).

      See you there!

      Steve Karg
      Senior Engineer
      Lithonia Lighting, ESG
      Decatur, Georgia USA
      770-860-3741 (work)
      770-262-3095 (cell phone)

      -------------------
      SSPC 135 Anaheim Meeting Schedule (Draft 2 - 12/4)

      Thursday January 22
      1pm-5:00pm LSS – WG Marriott 304

      Friday January 23 Convention Center 213
      8:00am – 5:00pm LSS-WG
      8:00am – 5:00pm BTL-WG

      Saturday January 24
      8am – 5:00 pm SSPC 135 Convention Center 201 C

      Sunday January 25
      8:30am – 12:00pm UI-WG Marriott Orange 4
      8:30am – 12:00pm LA-WG Marriott Salon K
      12:00pm – 3:00pm AP-WG Marriott Salon K
      1:00pm – 5:00pm XML-WG Marriott Orange 4

      Monday January 26
      8:00am – 12:00pm SSPC 135 Marriott Orange 3
      1:00pm – 5:00pm NS-WG Marriott Orange 3

      Notes:
      1.The Objects and Services Working Group is missing entirely. Bill
      indicates that except for character sets they don't have much work on
      their plate. Steve B. thinks we can roll that into the SSPC meeting
      time somehow.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic