      From: Steven T. Bushby [mailto:steven.bushby@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:29 AM
      To: SSPC-135-L@...
      Cc: RUTHERCJ@...
      Subject: SSPC 135 October Working Group Meetings

      The schedule is now set for the SSPC 135 working group meetings in Cincinnati. The working groups will be meeting as follows:

      Wednesday October 8

              8:00 am - 12:00noon     UI in parallel with LA
              1:00 pm - 5:-- pm       LSS in parallel with XML

      Thursday October 9

              8:00 am - 12:00 noon    NS in parallel with LSS
              1:00 pm - 5:00 pm       OS in parallel with AP

      I have confirmation from our host at the University of Cincinnati, Carl Ruther, that we will have two rooms available. I don't yet know the room details or have directions. I will post them when I get them. There was little enthusiasm for extending the time until Friday and it looks like we don't really need the extra time. The agendas are the responsibility of the working group leader. As is our usual practice, I will create a Cincinnati Meeting folder on the ftp site and post all of the documents there including directions and agendas. For lodging options I suggest that you check the hotel that is being used for the BIG-NA conference. You can find conference details at <www.BIG-NA.org>.

      I look forward to seeing you there.

      Steve Bushby
      Chair, ASHRAE SSPC 135

      Steven T. Bushby