332Spring Working Group Meeting

  • stephenkarg
    Mar 31, 2014
      Hello BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      We will be meeting on Thursday, April 10, 2014, from 8am to 3pm.

      Lutron has graciously agreed to host the meeting at their Florida Experience Center, located at 101 NW 100th Ave  Plantation, FL 33324. There is a Hyatt nearby at which the Lutron rate of $89 / night is available for attendees. The hotel is about a mile from the meeting location but there is a hotel shuttle that can take you to and from the meeting location.

      Note that our agenda is probably going to be slim since our latest proposals (Color, Lighting Output BIBB, Staged value) are in Plenary discussion (and may or may not get discussed at this meeting), and we have one object (Binary Lighting) out for public review which won't complete until after our meeting (and we would normally discuss review comments and propose responses).  We are likely going to work on completing 135.1 test specifications for the recent standardized lighting features (Lighting Output object, Channel object, and WriteGroup service).

      Current assignments for work:
      Karg - Lighting Output object tests
      Lienen - BACnet and DALI
      Fisher - Channel object and WriteGroup service tests
      Karg - Life Safety and Normalized Lighting
      Karg - Simulated Dawn Dusk Binary Value

      If there are any other agenda items, please reply.

      The Watt Stopper, Inc.