300Emailing: Add-135-2008i-PPR5-Draft-DMF-5-DHR-4.doc

  • David Ritter
    Jun 13, 2011
    <<Add-135-2008i-PPR5-Draft-DMF-5-DHR-4.doc>> Hi All,

    Here is the latest draft for the BACnet lighting output with the changes
    incorporated from the LA-WG conference call last week. We still need to
    deal with the OVERRIDDEN issue for startup/reset.

    Please take some time to review this document as I believe we are
    getting close to have a draft ready for SSPC review in Montreal. We want
    to make sure that all the spelling, grammar and other small mistakes are
    found before it goes out for public review.

    Best Regards,
    David Ritter
  • Show all 3 messages in this topic