3Re: [lighting-wg] Meeting Notes - Draft

  • Judith D. Jennings
    Apr 6, 2001
      Hi Steve,

      A couple of corrections: near bottom of page 3, comment from me should read:
      "Should allow for easy reconfiguration of rooms during remodeling."

      Under "action items" at the end, the line beginning with "Judy Jennings" should
      read:
      "Judy Jennings will send IBECS paper to Steve Bushby to place into the LA-WG
      FTP directory."

      Thanks for sending out the minutes.

      jj

      "Karg, Steve" wrote:

      > Hi Group!
      >
      > I worked on some minutes this week from our meeting last week. Please take
      > a look at them and let me know of any errors, omissions, format changes,
      > etc. so I can modify the document before sending it to the FTP site (is this
      > where it should go?).
      >
      > The BACnet site has been updated and some of the Washington attendees can be
      > seen in the photo at the capitol. See http://www.bacnet.org/ under Latest
      > News.
      >
      > There has been a suggestion to change the list server name from lighting-wg
      > to BACnet-lighting-wg in order to better identify the list for those who are
      > subscribed to multiple groups. What are your thoughts? Please post them to
      > this list...
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Steve Karg
      > Senior Engineer
      > Lithonia Lighting, ESG
      > Decatur, Georgia USA

      > Name: LA002.doc
      > LA002.doc Type: Microsoft Word Document (application/msword)
      > Encoding: base64
      > Download Status: Not downloaded with message
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic