228LA-WG Interim Meeting Clarification

  • Isler, Bernhard
    Aug 25, 2010
      Hello,

      Since I need to make travel arrangements for Atlanta, I would like to
      ask for clarification on an LA-WG interim meeting.

      Since the IT-WG will not have an interim meeting, I suppose that there
      will not be an LA-WG interim meeting, and also no additional extra LA-WG
      days in Atlanta.

      Correct?

      Best,
      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler
      Siemens Switzerland Ltd
      Building Technologies Division
      International Headquarters
      Fire Safety & Security Products

      Gubelstrasse 22
      CH-6301 Zug, Switzerland

      Tel: +41 (41) 724 33 87
      Mob: +41 (79) 561 77 23
      Fax: +41 (41) 723 48 94

      mailto:bernhard.isler@...
      http://www.siemens.com/buildingtechnologies

      Note: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you have
      received this e-mail without being the proper recipient, you are hereby
      notified that any review, copying or distribution is strictly
      prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original
      transmittal. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
      author of this e-mail and do not necessarily represent those of Siemens
      Switzerland Ltd, unless otherwise specifically stated.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic