205Antwort: RE: [BACnetLighting] Re: Meeting in Orlando, Florida

  • Christoph Zeller
    Jan 12, 2010
      Hi Steve and all,
      I suggest to distribute additional proposals (DALI-Mapping for example) to
      group as well.
      Thanks Christoph

      Christoph Zeller
      Abt. NT
      Fr. Sauter AG
      Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
      Telefon +41 (0)61 695 55 55
      Telefax +41 (0)61 695 56 19
      http://www.sauter-controls.com

      DISCLAIMER:
      This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
      the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
      protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
      thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
      please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

      Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider
      whether
      it is really necessary to do so.
      Using less paper helps the environment.

      Von:
      "David Ritter" <dritter@...>
      An:
      <BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com>
      Datum:
      12.01.2010 23:16
      RE: [BACnetLighting] Re: Meeting in Orlando, Florida
      Gesendet von:
      BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Steve,

      Could you send out the latest draft version of Addendum i to the group?
      Thanks.

      See you all in Orlando.

      David