201Meeting in Orlando, Florida

    Jan 6, 2010
      Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

      We are scheduled to meet on Thursday January 21, 2009, from 8am to
      5pm, at the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida. All meeting
      rooms are in the the conference hotel: The Rosen Shingle Creek at 9939
      Universal Blvd, Orlando, Florida. I don't have our room assignments
      yet - but will post them when I get them.

      The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Saturday, January
      23, 2009 and Monday, January 25, 2009. Other BACnet working group
      meetings will be held on Thursday, Friday, Sunday (January 21, 22, 24)

      LA-WG agenda items:

      1. SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR4 revision
      Approve the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the
      fourth public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
      Draft is available in Files section of Yahoo Groups as
      "Add-135-2008i-PPR4-Draft 7.doc" file.
      2. Discuss Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
      3. Discuss BACnet Schedule for Dawn Dusk (removed from 2008 Addendum W)
      4. IESNA Computer Committee XML standard for photosensors -
      BACnet applicability?
      5. Discuss Lighting Application BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions.

      Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
      items to this mailing list.

      The Watt Stopper / Legrand