178Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia
- Sep 21, 2009Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!
We are scheduled to meet on Tuesday, November 10, 2009, from 8am to
5pm, in Room 127B of Building# 175: Technology Square Research
Building (TSRB) at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia.
The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Thursday, November
12, 2009. Other BACnet working group meetings will be held on Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (November 9-13).
LA-WG agenda items:
1. SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR4 revision
Develop the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the fourth
public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
2. Discuss Addendum H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
3. Discuss BACnet Schedule for Dawn Dusk (removed from 2008 Addendum W)
4. IESNA Computer Committee XML standard for photosensors - BACnet
5. Discuss Lighting Application BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions.
Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
items to this list.
The Watt Stopper / Legrand
SSPC 135 Working Group Meeting
Rooms 127 A&B
Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
85 5th St NW
Georgia Tech Contact:
Manager Facilities Engineering
955 Fowler St. NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30332-0410
Tel: 404-894-4235, Fax: 404-894-8188
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
800 Spring Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
To book rooms, use this reservations link
Group Reservation Password: bacnet1109
Rate: $99.00 + tax
Reservations must be made before October 6th.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>