174RE: [BACnetLighting] Re: Meeting in Louisville, Kentucky

  • David Fisher
    Jun 9, 2009

      Steve & David,

      One outcome of the interim meeting in Germantown was the review of comments on

      time references. My direction from that meeting's consensus was to eliminate

      "offset" from time references because of the issues that result in Scheduling

      overflowing midnight by having them in there.

      Perhaps there is a way to salvage the notion of offseted time references by

      adding explicit caveats and clarification to Schedule clauses, but frankly

      there does not seem to be much support for doing this. Personally I would

      prefer to let someone who is deeply passionate about offset references

      take that on, since this small point is a sea anchor that has dragged down the

      rest of the proposal.

      David Fisher

      PolarSoft® Inc.

      914 South Aiken Ave