      From: David Ritter <dritter@...>
      Subject: RE: [BACnetLighting] Meeting in Louisville, Kentucky
      To: BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 11:15 AM

      Hi Steve & all,

      I don’t know if we will have time for this agenda item in Louisville but could we have a brief discussion regarding adding sunrise and sunset to the schedule object? Specifically, I would like to know how people are currently using sunrise and sunset in their implementations and how they would expect it to work within a BACnet schedule.

      See you in Louisville.

      David Ritter M.Sc.

      Delta Controls Inc.

      17850 56th Ave