119AW: [BACnetLighting] Re: Feedback DMF-011

  • Langels, Hans-Joachim
    Nov 11, 2006
      Hello Steve,

      an On-Delay is not uncommon for output devices in the industry.

      Hence, I see value in keeping this Property.

      Best regards,
      Hans J. Langels

      Siemens AG
      A&D ET BC PM
      Product Management
      Siemensstrasse 10
      93055 Regensburg
      GERMANY

      FON: +49 (941) 790-2992
      FAX: +49 (941) 790-2603
      MOBILE: +49 (151) 121-32281
      EMAIL: Hans-Joachim.Langels@...

      Technische Dokumentation instabus EIB und Produktdatenbankeinträge für ETS
      http://www.ad.siemens.de/et/gamma/html_00/support/techdoku.htm

      Technical Documentation instabus EIB and productdatabase for ETS
      http://www.ad.siemens.de/et/gamma/html_76/support/techdoku.htm