115Re: [BACnetLighting] Feedback DMF-011

    Nov 8, 2006
      Hello Lighting Applications working group!

      DMF-011 - The BACnet Lighting Output object was voted out for public
      review today (13-0-2) at the SSPC 135 committee meeting in Atlanta,
      Georgia. We included the "Tripped" reliability status from STK-015. We
      still have some work to do adding the ANSI/ASHRAE 135.1 tests for this
      object, and getting the document into the correct format for public
      review. Thank you David Fisher of Polarsoft for continuing to work on
      this object. Thank you to the members of this working group for putting
      this object together and reviewing it.

      We also discussed STK-004 - Multiplexer object, DMF-032 - WriteGroup
      Service, DMF-030 - WriteGroupMode Service. The general consensus after
      a long discussion was that the Lighting Applications working group needs
      to re-convene to consolidate the three ideas into a single proposal.
      Although we can collaborate online or meet to discuss these at another
      venue, the next BACnet meeting is planned to be held January 27-31,
      2007, in Dallas, Texas. More details about a specific date and time for
      a meeting will be posted here as it becomes available. More details
      about the ASHRAE meeting in Dallas can be found on their website:
      http://www.ashrae.org/dallas