In last 7 days
This is a family discussion, sharing, & queries list for the antecedants, descendants, allied families, & interested parties of Jacobus BACKER/BAKER (ca 1631-ca 1670) & his wife, Margaret STUYVESANT. He is said to have come to New Amsterdam from Holland in 1653 and his descendants settled in Essex & Union Cos., NJ, even though he is said to have returned to Holland where he died. This list is meant as a research tool that will allow you to post/receive messages, so topics should be of a genealogical & historical nature. Messages should be sent in plain text, so that all can benefit from the information sent. Come join us and share your lineage & information (obituaries, census records, cemetery records, vital statistics, etc.)
- Oct 24, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses