BAKER, William Chapman bio available

  • Theresa Carhart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 1999
      Hi everyone,
      While going through a research book of mine I found a BAKER. If you are
      interested let me know.
      BAKER, William Chapman was born in Copiah County, Mississippi on the
      sixth day of June, 1878.
      I have a bio, that I will send for $1.
      Theresa
      Theresa Carhart
      P.O. BOX 755
      Marlin TX 76661
    • Pam Wiley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 1999
        Thanks for thinking of us BAKERs. Don't need the bio. All my Bakers
        were in Butler co., OH, then Tippecanoe and Clinton Co., IN.
        Pam