Membership subscription changes

  • Audrey Shields Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004

      Hello, All,
      In an effort to stop the SPAM that occasionally gets through the list, I
      have set the parameters for the  Jacobus Backer-Baker Discussion List to
      "Restricted" Subscription which means that I will approve all
      memberships/subscriptions from now on.  One cannot automatically subscribe
      and then post their SPAM. Hopefully this will stop the filth that sometimes
      infiltrates this list.

      However, once subscribed as you are, you can continue posting.
      You have not been removed.  You will continue to receive e-mail.

      Please feel free to update us on any new information and even any old
      information that you wish to bring back to the group.

      Hope you are all well.

      Audrey

      To unsubscribe, e-mail to: