BACKER

  • SinclairClan@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm looking for Max Louis BACKER b.in New York abt 1888/9. His parents
      were Nathan and Bertha BACKER. Max married Sadie Muriel OXNER in
      Halifax, Nova Scotia on 21 July 1914. Last known residance was Arizona
      in 1962. Any help?

      Thanks
      Bill
    • linda lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2004
        sorry Bill but i dont know anyone of that name sorry
        it took so long to get back with u but i have been
        overseas

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html