SPAM

  • davehancock@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Just to let you know that a spammer hit a number of my discussion
      lists yesterday by actually subscribing to the lists. I have now
      banned the e-mail address for "aj", so hopefully we won't have to
      deal with this again. However, there is no way to prevent one from
      subscribing to any list in this manner. Until the spam comes through
      there is no way of knowing that a spammer has subscribed. Once I am
      aware of it, I can ban the e-mail address which I have done. I get
      dozens of spam everyday via different sources, so I just use my
      delete key frequently.

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Have a good day.
      Audrey