This is a mailing list for members of the British Association of Christians in Psychology (BACIP). BACIP is a voluntary organization made up of over 300 Christians who are clinical, educational, research and other psychologists, together with undergraduate and other psychology students at various stages of training. We are based in the UK, though many members are involved with work elsewhere.
The aims of BACIP are:
- integration of faith with psychological training and experience
- fellowship with other Christians in psychology
- learning through the experience of others
- preparing to apply psychology to the local church
- encouraging each other to share our faith
Membership of this Yahoo group is restricted to members of BACIP, so please make sure your full name is obvious to the list moderator when requesting to join!
- Jul 28, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.