No activity in last 7 days
Baby-led weaning is an approach to the introduction of solid foods which involves babies from around six months of age feeding themselves with their fingers, thus avoiding the need for spoon-feeding and purees. Babies who are allowed to take control of their eating in this way seem to enjoy the process enormously and to become less fussy eaters later. It’s also less work for Mum! Join the group to share the experiences of those who are using (or have used) this method.
- Parenting Babies and Toddlers
- Nov 7, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.