azcentral.com IT Business Expo

  • Rich Ripley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
      Dear AzSalesPros,

      The azcentral.com IT Business Expo is a locally produced Expo who goal is to support and help build the IT industry in Arizona. The companies who are exhibiting are local companies, presenting their products and service to the local market.

      azcentral.com IT Business Expo
      Phoenix Civic Plaza - Hall A
      July 25 & 26, 2002
      9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

      The Expo is free when you present a Complimentary Ticket Form at the entrance to Hall A. You may go to http://www.azinco.com/attend/ticket_registration.htm and print a Complimentary Ticket Form off of our web site. We will also be inserting Complimentary Ticket Forms in the Arizona Small Business Association mailer, the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Monthly Newsletter (July) and in the Phoenix Business Journal's July 12th & 19th issues.

      The supporters/sponsors below have chosen to help promote this event. They see the value in a strong IT tradeshow in Phoenix.
      azcentral.com
      Arizona Republic Newspaper
      AZSOFT.net
      NewsRadio KTAR 620 AM
      Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
      Arizona Small Business Association
      The Business Journal
      Computer Buyer Magazine
      Tech Oasis
      City of Mesa Office of Economic Development
      Phoenix Downtown Partnership

      Besides the 70 to 80 companies exhibiting, 22 seminars will be given by local experts on a variety of topics. These are also free when you attend the Expo.

      If you are interested in exhibiting at the azcentral.com IT Business Expo, please e-mail me, info@..., or call me at 480-491-837.

      Sincerely,

      Rich Ripley
      480-491-8373
      info@...
      www.azinco.com

      azcentral.com IT Business Expo
      presented by: AZSOFT.net & Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
      Phoenix Civic Plaza - Hall A
      July 25 & 26, 2002
      9:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m.

      Helping Build the Tech Oasis - www.techoasis.org

    • Rich Ripley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2002
        Plan to attend...

        azcentral.com IT Business Expo
        Phoenix Civic Plaza - Hall A
        July 25 & 26, 2002
        9:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m.

        You may attend this event free by bringing a completed Complimentary Ticket Form to the Expo. To receive your complimentary ticket form go to: www.azinco.com/attend/ticket_registration.

        For information on seminars at the Expo go to: www.azinco.com/attend/seminar_list

        For information on exhibitors at the Expo go to: www.azinco.com/attend/exhibitor_list

        For more information on the Expo go to: www.azinco.com.

        If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

        Sincerely,

        Rich Ripley
        480-491-8373
        info@...