MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW 1/18/07

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      NORTH SCOTTSDALE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE LAUNCHING EVENT

      We had almost 200 people at our Announcement Event on November 9,
      2006. The Energy was INCREDIBLE!

      We should about double that for our Launching Event:

      Date: January 18, 2007
      Time: 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM Meet and Mingle / Registration
      6:30 PM - ???? Texas Meet'Em Poker for Charity
      Habitat for Humanity
      Location: K O'Donnells
      14850 North Northsight Blvd
      Scottsdale (101 & Raintree)
      At the Door: $5.00 Chamber Members
      $15.00 Guests

      Raffle Prizes: One 3 day / 2 night stay at Scottsdale Princess
      One 3 day / 2 night stay at Marriott Desert Ridge

      RSVP TO ME No Later Than 1/15/07 THANK YOU!!

      YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 Is going to ROCK!!!

      Sincerely,

      Don

      Don Rice & Associates, LLC
      Your Link to Healthcare Benefits