Re: [AzSalesPros] File - AzSalesPros and Channel2 guidelines.doc

  • Wes Hopper
    Message 1 of 112 , Oct 1, 2001
      At 01:28 PM 9/30/2001, you wrote:

      >File : AzSalesPros and Channel2 guidelines.doc
      >Description : Guidelines for the Arizona Sales Professionals group.

      Please don't send Word docs on a mail list.
      I won't open them, and it's just one more thing to delete.

      What's wrong with plain text? This is an email list, after all.

      Thanks,

      Wes Hopper Making the Internet
      Horn Creek Communications understandable,affordable
      http://www.horncreek.com and effective for your business.
      wes@... 602-843-0221
      Phoenix Tops List of 50 Best Places to Start a Business --inc.com
    • AzSalesPros@yahoogroups.com
      Message 112 of 112 , Apr 1 6:51 AM