New Employment

  • dbarocas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
      If anyone out there is interested, the company that I work for is on
      a MAJOR hiring spree right now. The company is a public one, stock
      is up DRAMATICALLY, and get this, they are adding about 100 people a
      month. Located directly south of the airport, they are pretty
      central to everyone.

      They are having a HIRING fair (you read right) coming in the next
      week. If you have any interest or know of anyone that would like to
      change jobs, email me offlist and I will give you the details. The
      pay will start off low, but within 6 months almost doubles, and
      within two years you can be in the $100K range. (this is a salaried
      job without any kind of commission). I am cross posting this to
      several groups that I belong to, so mention "AZ Sales Pros" in your
      email to me.

      And YES, I do get a referral if you get hired and stay.

      Cheers,

      DavidB
    • dbarocas <d.barocas@cox.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
        Group....

        First off, let me say that I am sorry if I caused some confusion
        regarding my last post. I personally am NOT looking to collect a fee
        from anyone. My company pays its employees a referral bonus for
        anyone that we send that gets hired. I do not want your money
        (unless you choose to send me some, wink, wink)

        Secondly, I literally have had over 200 emails regarding my last
        posting. There is NO WAY that I can respond to all of them so I am
        going to post the major details here and ask that only those with a
        MS Word formatted resume send it my way. Here are the details:

        · Job is as an Admissions Counselor/University of Phoenix
        · Publicly held company
        · Adding 100 more people for January's training class
        · Job entails registering potential students for degree based
        programs at the university.
        · This is not titled as a sales job, but there are many sales
        aspects
        · Pay is as follows, with a raise based on performance every
        six months, starting 28K, raise to 50K, raise to 65K, raise to 85K,
        raise to 100K.
        · There are numerous avenues for growth, promotion and
        management.
        · Work shift is either 6am-3pm or 8-5pm M-F depending on which
        coast you prefer to work. East or West coast.

        You are not calling cold, people have gone out and either clicked on
        a web banner to request information, sent in request from a mailer,
        or called us directly. There is little if any cold calling. All
        leads are provided, to the tune of about 100 per week. This is not
        an outside sales job and not telemarketing. You are in a cube in a
        nice office making about 80 outbound calls a day, following up with
        students that have expressed an interest in enrolling.

        Hopefully that will answer everyone's questions. There just is no
        way that I can respond to so many emails. The public open house is
        going to be held this Wednesday, however if you would like to bypass
        that and get your name in the door before everyone else, I would be
        willing to submit your name and resume. And yes, the university pays
        me a "finders fee". Again, I do NOT want any fees from anyone here.

        Thanks and best wishes. If you would like a leg up, email me a
        resume and short cover letter.

        Cheers,
        David Barocas