Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixers

  • pennsic_ulf
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      Greetings all,
      Currently Target is switching from the Kitchen Aid Artisan line to the
      Ultra line for mixers and the Artisan mixers are on clearance. The
      Artisan line has a 325 watt motor while the Ultra has 300 watt motor.
      I had to shop around to find a Target that had an Artisan in stock, it
      took five tries, but the clearance price was only $149 vs $249 regular
      price. (I think I also can get the $30 rebate that KitchenAid is
      currently offering) So if you are in the market for a mixer this
      could the time to get one.

      Tim Dinan
      TCD3125 (at) AOL (dot) com