Fwd: [Ayreton] Recent Ayreton Award at Pennsic - Congrats!

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      Congrats!!!!!

      -Verena

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Craig <philipwhite@...>
      Date: Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Recent Ayreton Award at Pennsic - Congrats!
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings All!

      One of our area guilds received recognition at Pennsic War this past week. Their
      Majesties generously recognized the combined works of some of the people of Ayreton.

      Congratulate them next time you see them! Or even raise a toast! *wink*

      ~Philip

      Court Report

      From the Court of Their Royal Majesties, King Eikbrandr Solgyafi & Queen Runa Eikbrandrswif:

      Awards read into Court at Pennsic War during the Known World Party at Midrealm Royal on August 6, 2009:

      Award of the Purple Fretty – Ayreton Brewers Guild

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

    • ansel_1361
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2009
        Congratulate yourself !!

        Your hard work is being recognized.

        The scroll was presented at The Midrealm Known World Party at Pennsic 38, 2009.

        I regret not being personally present, due to nursing some battle wounds received while attempting to keep up with my eighteen year old son fighting next to me, and would like to thank Henry for making sure the scroll found its way to us.

        I have attempted to scan and post a picture; however, my scanner is not quite big enough. I will try to get a better copy soon; however the important parts are there.

        Keep up the good work, continue spreading your knowledge, and sharing the fine drinks.

        My glass salutes you all and in your service,
        Ansel Claybourne