Hi Fern, I lived in Japan for 6.5 years and had many lovely occasions to dress in the traditional kimono (with real Obi as opposed to the pretend ones...) Ifsutchka
I may have a schedule conflict on those dates, but I haven't gotten a confirmation back one way or another. I would love an opportunity to visit the Centerjitoyama
Dear Ayreton fans of Japanese culture, Would you like to help out with a kimono display? My Aikido group will be sponsoring a display of Kimonos (20th century)firstname.lastname@example.org
This mailing list is used to make announcements and discussion pertaining to all of the groups in the area: Tree-Girt-Sea, Grey Gargoyles, Rokkehealden, Foxvale, and Vanished Wood. This is an attempt to reduce the cross-posting of other lists within the region. We encourage all people in and around Ayreton to subscribe and receive individual email or digests.
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- Feb 22, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.