Request for Help in the Job Market

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2007
      Hey everyone. To hijack the list momentarily. I'm currently in
      desprate need of a full time job within public transit distance in
      chicago. If you know of anyone hiring or even a friend of a friend in
      need of someone to do office work please let me know.

      I now return you back to your normal list.
      Moira O'Dorran
      AKA: Valerie Annastasia Rakers
    • Valerie