PA Laws- Hauling stuff to Pennsic-- Cross Post

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 7:22 AM

      This was on the middlebridge and I know a lot us take trailers to Pennsic.... so thought it was worth passing on.
      Elaine
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16 6:55 PM
        It seems that this new law applies only to trailers registered in or
        owned by those that live in the state of Pennsylvania.

        That said prudence would suggest making sure that your trailer is in
        good working order and that it looks like it is in good working
        order as well.

        Ian the Green

        > This was on the middlebridge and I know a lot us take trailers
        to Pennsic.... so thought it was worth passing on.
        > Elaine

        Pennsic