[Mid] Textile items for sale

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2007
      Hi Everybody,

      Meistara Thorhalla sent this to the Middlebridge and I thought it might be of interest.

      Arrienne

      Good morning,
      I wanted to let interested folk know that I am selling some of my
      textile
      tools, such as a rigid heddle loom, warping board and some textile
      books on
      eBay.  The loom is up now and the other items will be up before the end
      of
      the week.
      Like just about every other SCA person I know, I live in a small  house
      with
      way too much stuff.  If you are interested, my eBay ID is
      meistara_thorhalla.  I would love to see these items in an SCA home.
      Thanks.
      Meistara Thorhalla Carlsdottir af Broberg.