Border Skirmish

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 12 , May 14, 2007

      Unto the dragon solders of the midlands do I, Anton du Marais, send greetings.  Once again the war drums sound in the distance and it is time once more for those who would serve their Crown to ready their steel and prepare for war.  As the Midlands Rapier Commander, I would ask that all blades able to attend join with me on the weekend of June 22-24 as we meet with our cousins from Northshield upon the field of battle at this years Border Skirmish.  This ecent will provide us with an invaluable opportunity to practice together as a Region and prepare for the Great War ahead.  For those of you not of the Midlands I would invite you as well, for it will take many blades to match those of Northshield.   So polish your steel and make your plans to attend. We will prepare by fighting several battles designed to simulate the various battlefields at Pennsic plus some other fun scenarios as well.  I look forward to taking the field with all of you.

      Draco Invictus

      Anton du Marais

      Midlands Regional Rapier Commander

      Anton du Marais

      Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors. Try it!
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009

        Greetings everyone,

           Who is camping at Border Skirmish this weekend?   Do we want to all try and camp together?  I am going up Friday night and will be there through Sunday morning.

        Henry

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009
          Guerric, Sarah and I will be there for camping on Sat. night.  We would like to be near friends....

          Acelina

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009

            Okay, I will save you a spot.....

            Henry

            Guerric, Sarah and I will be there for camping on Sat. night.  We would like to be near friends....

            Acelina

               Who is camping at Border Skirmish this weekend?   Do we want to all try and camp together?  I am going up Friday night and will be there through Sunday morning.

            Henry

          • Tedesco da Venezia
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009
              The Thieves of Hearts are camping, and we're bringing the boat.

              On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

              Guerric, Sarah and I will be there for camping on Sat. night.  We would like to be near friends....

              Acelina

                 Who is camping at Border Skirmish this weekend?   Do we want to all try and camp together?  I am going up Friday night and will be there through Sunday morning.

              Henry

            • Thomas Hughes
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009

                We are going to Border Skirmish on Saturday and Sunday but staying in a hotel Saturday night.  We will have our easy up fly.

                Sean, Nicholaa, Gareth and Kinji

              • kateslists@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009
                  I'll be day tripping

                  Bojei
                • Wendy Pastrick
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009
                    We are going up tomorrow night (weather pending) and camping Fri/Sat.

                    Jale & Kilian
                  • Margrett Norwoode
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 12, 2009
                      I'm daytripping with a 9x9 shade canopy.

                      Margrett

                      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Scribesquire@... wrote:

                      > Greetings everyone,
                      >

                      >    Who is camping at Border Skirmish this weekend?   Do we want to all try and camp together?  I am going up Friday night and will be there through Sunday morning.
                      >

                      > Henry

                    • Wendy Pastrick
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 12, 2009
                        Change of plans = we're heading up in the morning and setting up with *tentative* camping plans now.
                        Guess no guarantee of camping for us until Pennsic <sigh>

                        Jale

                        I'm daytripping with a 9x9 shade canopy.

                        Margrett

                        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, Scribesquire@ ... wrote:

                        > Greetings everyone,
                        >

                        >    Who is camping at Border Skirmish this weekend?   Do we want to all try and camp together?  I am going up Friday night and will be there through Sunday morning.
                        >

                        > Henry

                      • Kelli
                        Message 11 of 12 , May 10, 2012
                          Good Gentles All!

                          Anyone from Ayreton planning on attending Border Skirmishes is more than welcome to camp, day camp, and/or eat dinner on Saturday night in the Baronial encampment. We'll be looking for numbers to expect for both space and groceries. Details on Food to follow. Expect Meat, Bread, and Veggies cooked over fire. Hope to see you there!

                          For more info or to be counted in the numbers, contact me.

                          YIS,

                          Kara Atladottir
                        • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
                          Message 12 of 12 , May 10, 2012
                            Count Lee and I both in on the food and probably an over night.

                            12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
                            Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton