Re: [Ayreton] Sunday fighter practice?

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 8:38 PM
      Greetings!
           Since my mother is unfortunately in the hospital, the Mother's Day celebration is being curtailed aty our house. Thus, I will be at the Ravenslake practice site at Holy Family church (see www.ravenslake.com, cartography for directions) for practice. Ratan and steel marshal. Youth, too, come to thast. For now, anyway.
      Ta,
      Alexander de Seton