Re: Sunday fighter practice?

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 8:33 PM
      I can not speak for Ravenslake but there will be a fighter practice at
      grey gargoyles this sunday at the regular start time of 2 pm. :)

      Moira O'Dorran GRMIC

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10 8:38 PM
        Greetings!
             Since my mother is unfortunately in the hospital, the Mother's Day celebration is being curtailed aty our house. Thus, I will be at the Ravenslake practice site at Holy Family church (see www.ravenslake.com, cartography for directions) for practice. Ratan and steel marshal. Youth, too, come to thast. For now, anyway.
        Ta,
        Alexander de Seton