Sunday fighter practice?

  • ladyevzenie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2007
      Greetings--

      Is there going to be an actual fighter practice at either Gargoyles or
      Ravenslake this Sunday? It being Mother's Day and all (not that it
      matters to me, but I know it does to some). Enquiring minds want to
      know....:D

      Thanks!

      Evzenie
    • Valerie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2007
        I can not speak for Ravenslake but there will be a fighter practice at
        grey gargoyles this sunday at the regular start time of 2 pm. :)

        Moira O'Dorran GRMIC

      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2007
          Greetings!
               Since my mother is unfortunately in the hospital, the Mother's Day celebration is being curtailed aty our house. Thus, I will be at the Ravenslake practice site at Holy Family church (see www.ravenslake.com, cartography for directions) for practice. Ratan and steel marshal. Youth, too, come to thast. For now, anyway.
          Ta,
          Alexander de Seton