Announcement Mistakes

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2007
      So remember that whole "out of date announcements," thing? It seems
      that I really needed to do a better job of proofreading when I updated
      today's announcements...

      I sent out the dates for April instead of updating to May for both
      Calligraphy and Illumination as well as Heraldry Night.

      Calligraphy is 2nd and 4th and 5th Tuesdays

      May 8, 22 and 29.

      Heraldry is the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays.

      May 9 and 23.

      Please feel free to applaud and jeer but if you're going to throw
      fruits I prefer fresh oranges and bananas.

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cryer